Saturday 29 March 2014

Fitness Challenge Time!

Last fall I decided it was time to do something about my overall physical fitness. I did some searches on one of my favorite ways to waste time, Pinterest and came up with two challenges which after a few failed attempts I finally finished just before leaving for Maui in December. I did the first one in September/October and the other in November/December, it felt really good to finish and also to see and feel the results!

I have finally figured out my next challenge(s). I am going to do leg raises - both the flat back and the side variety. I will work my way from 50 of each to 250 of each. Along with the flat back version of the leg raises, I will be using a 5 pound weight in the opposite hand to keep my form correct.

I have created a calendar to follow and by starting on March 31st I will be finished on May 17th! My calendar will also have me doing the stationary bike along with an ab workout and weights, to keep my arms strong.

So, here's my challenge to you, try my challenges or come up with your own. To view my challenges see below or visit my Fitness Challenge board on Pinterest. If you don't have a Pinterest account, it's easy to get one.)

Let me know how you do and if you come up with your own, please share, maybe I will choose it for my next one!

Note: When doing the arms challenge I used a 5 pound weight throughout as after awhile those 5 pounds become pretty heavy!!

PS: The images below are not me! They are just inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment