Thursday 10 July 2014

My New Adventure - It Has Begun and Life is Great!

Back in April I let you all know that I had been let go from my job at Enbridge. I loved working for Enbridge, I really did. What I have come to learn, however, is that it wasn't just the job it was the people. I met and made amazing friends at Enbridge and I know that some of them are lifetime friends. I was very blessed...wait, let me rephrase that, I AM very blessed.

I have since started working at the University of Alberta, in Risk Management Services, and I am finding it to be a very welcome and different change. The people are very nice, the pace (at this point in time) is much easier to manage. I am actually taking time for lunch, outside, in the sun!! It's fantastic! I have lots to learn which is good; but I am also taking the skills I've honed over the years and putting them to very good use.

Life is good, no it's great! I have good friends and family, a wonderful husband who I love with all my heart and a lovely little dog who makes me smile every day!

I am going to try and be better at putting up more posts as I still have a ton of topics in my list!

Until next time, have a wonderful life! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment